Due to popular demand, our basic computer skills course will be on again at Horsham Community House, starting this Friday 11 August from 10am.
12 week course of 2 hours each session and we will include a coffee / tea break. Course is designed to teach you the basics and get you on track with using a PC and using standard office software including Gmail, Gioogle Drive, Docs and more.
- Use of a personal computer to save, store & transfer files & data
- Use of the internet for research
- Use of an email system (gmail)
- Use of Google drive & cloud computing
- Using word processing applications to develop and edit common business documents such as letters, flyers, reports, forms and templates
- Use spreadsheet applications to develop and edit common business spreadsheets and use simple formulas and charts
- Use presentation applications to develop and edit common business presentations including animations, transitions and effects.
For more information, or to book, please see Kathy @Horsham Communty House. Cost for the course is $40.