- This event has passed.
Digital LIteracy Skills
July 20, 2018 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm$40
Computer skills are vital in today’s world, no matter what your age. As more and more Government Services are online it is important that you know how to use and access these services. That’s where our Digital Literacy Skills Course can help.
Digital Literacy covers a wide range of subjects, from including
- Using a Windows-based computer (such as a laptop)
- Using the Internet to research websites and information
- Using Google Mail
- Using modern cloud technologies such as
- Google Drive to store all your letters
- Google Hangouts for meetings
- Google Life Chat to talk with others directly from your inbox
- Google Office (a free office suite that includes
- Docs (Word Processor)
- Sheets (Spreadsheets)
- Slides (Presentations)
This comprehensive course is aimed at just getting you started, we will also explore popular sites on the Internet such as Facebook YouTube, and Ebay.
Costs have been kept to $40 for the entire 12 weeks. Bring your own laptop or borrow one from the Community House for the session.